Toys for the Kids!


Good Morning folks! And its Monday, a new week begins!
I visit my favourite Sri Lankan Daily Deals website: Anything.lk, there’s a new deal in store for me :) . There’s this place called: ‘Kiddies and Toys International’, they’re offering some really neat discounts!
The options are:
Rs.3,000 for one Piranha Panic [Original Price: 5,085/=]
Rs.3,500 for one Whac-A-Mole Arcade [Original Price: 5,890/=]
Rs.3,500 for one Uno Extreme Game [Original Price: 5,890/=]
For those of you who are interested, you guys can purchase a voucher online and visit the store. The place is located at:
Kiddies & Toys
No.248A, Galle Road,
Colombo 04.
Well obviously this deal is surely not my thing, I dont have kids :P neither do I have any baby brothers or sisters. So all you parents out there! Make use of this great deal!
Cheers! :)

No comments on "Toys for the Kids!"

Leave a Reply